Tuesday, May 6

Is it really Tuesday...?

Do you ever wake up and have a hard time keeping the day of the week straight all DAY?

That has been my day today... Part of my problem is that hubby worked extra shifts this week which were different from his normal shifts. So right off the bat, I kind of lost 2 days cause he didn't get any days off and he wasn't even home sleeping when he should have been during the day...

Then I was on the phone this morning with a friend from church and she made a comment about the weekend being so close... Well from that point it was a hopeless cause...

After hubby got home from work and I started talking about how fast this week went... he looked at me as though to ask, what are you talking about ??????????? and said... "It's only Tuesday..." I felt like I had been in one of those time warps from a bad SciFi movie...

Maybe I just need more sleep............ PA

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I feel your pain, sister, I feel your pain.

My weeks seem to vacillate between eternity from Monday to Sunday and those that are the blink of an eye.

Hang in there. Eventually it will be Friday. :-)