Tuesday, August 11

traveling...

I am taking a little break from house renovations... Tomorrow I will be headed over to the White Mountains to visit with some family on mom's side...

I also took part of the weekend off from painting to play with our Princess and her hubby... We got together with the other kids too for desert on Sunday evening... it was fun to see the kids and catch up...

Princess and I did some some shopping with Sir Knight in tow, and took care of a few other things we hadn't planned... didn't do some of the things we had planned and really enjoyed being together... I love my baby girl... and it's so great to have them come and see us... They brought their dogs, and it's always an adventure to have 4 dogs in one house... he he...

I am looking forward to some more family time with some of my extended family, and I am grateful to a local friend for allowing me to hitch a ride over to the beautiful mountains of eastern AZ...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Yep, family makes life worth living.