Wednesday, August 11

Monsoons make me so happy!

I am a desert rat.!

Generally I like living in the high desert where it is cooler than other parts of AZ, and really my personal comfort zone is around 78 degrees, which is more like spring around here... not summer... I also prefer the drier climate of the SW most of the time because of multiple allergies. Still ~ when the monsoons start every year I am happy, happy, happy.! So I guess I am a rain lover too, who'd have thunk it? LOL

We have had a great monsoon season this year. Lots of clouds and generous amounts of precipitation. I LOVElovelove it!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I've never experienced monsoons, but I do love a good rainstorm. And we had one just yesterday. The rain smells and sounds so refreshing in these normally dry parts, but surely not in places where there's flooding.