Monday, June 23

Where are those promised early monsoons???

Heat... It's not something my body does well. So when a few weeks ago the weather people across the state started handing out rumors that we were going to have an early (and very wet) monsoon season. I foolishly took the information to heart.

Typically (meaning historic averages, I suppose) in our area the monsoons start around July 4th... Since that is only a couple weeks away, AND there is NO sign whatsoever that the monsoons will be arriving any time soon... I'd say the weather man MISSED on that prediction... AGAIN...! In AZ I don't see a lot of "right predictions" when it comes to weather actually.

So here we sit, waiting for the rain... relief... intervention... something... Drought conditions continue... and it is HOT... DRY... and windy... UGH...!!!

No comments: