Friday, January 1

...the perfect ten?

...it'll never happen... No year will ever be a perfect ten.

So, then the trick is to make each day into a perfect 10 or maybe just an "almost 10". At the end of those kinds of years you can look at it and think: wow, great year..!

I just had one of those years... wasn't perfect, wasn't even good or terrific some days... but over all, it was a great year. And because I know me, and hubby, and I know the rest of my family... this coming year will be an "almost 10 year" again... Be assured we'll have huge challenges, and irritating setbacks, and maybe even a few knee bending emergencies... but... at the end of this coming year we will be able to look back and see all the good moments.

I am so completely blessed to be a part of a family that lives life that way. It's a "new canvas for a year of joy to paint" for us. I can't remember where I read that, but it fits~!

No comments: