Wednesday, July 30

small town postal service...

I really dislike the Post Office... a lot... And right now I dislike them more than usual. Four weeks ago I ordered two pairs of shoes for hubby and one pair for Son2... They were supposed to be here by the 12th, and I took my tracking #s and ask about them at the PO several times between the 10th and the 20th... On the 21st I received an email telling me that for some unexplained reason the PO sent the packages back as undeliverable (but they never tried to deliver them... both my physical address and my PO Box were on the shipping label.) After over a week of haggling with the store... I finally got the shoes sent back to us at the same sale prices and free shipping. Hopefully they will be here in about 5 days.

In the meantime the PO continues to put the wrong mail in my box regularly... but has also sent several "cards" addressed to members of our family back too... It just amazes me that we pay for this lovely service...

No comments: