Thursday, February 19

the day after...

You always forget how hard that first time standing UP is going to be after abdominal surgery. (I use the term "up" in it's loosest translation...)

Years ago, I had all my children by C-Section... each one was a bit harder than the one before... nevertheless it's been nearly 19 years since Son2 was born... and... WOW... let me just say that it is a good thing that I was not actually expecting that much pain getting up after or I would have chickened out, for sure... he he... OH... and thank the heavens for a wonderful doctor that believes in pain medication on demand after this procedure!!!

All in all, I am doing okay now, it's just that first time, that is the worst... now I am just moving VERY slowly and carefully. I really appreciate all the prayers and offers of help once I get home... I know they have made/will make a world of difference... and, I selfishly ask you to keep up the good thoughts...

No comments: