Monday, February 2

Monday's musings...

This week will be a busy one... I have a plan in place to get some organization done before surgery later this month. Hubby is back to work in full swing and everyone else is working/in school as well...

I would really like to start baking again too... Hubby has missed the fresh breads. I love making ciabatta, so I think I will start with that today, small loaves make good sandwiches for hubby to take to work (the bread doesn't crumble...) and morning toast is great with this bread... Later this week we have pasta on the menu so I will make some rosemary peasant bread like Macaroni Grill serves.

A couple loafs of multi-grain should fill out the week's needs and keep us all happy... course if we go over to Son1 and Sweetee's on Thursday, I always like to take something to them, their busy schedules don't allow for much baking... maybe another ciabatta baking day on Thursday too?

I feel so happy today... I have learned to just accept this as a gift and not try to analyze these moments... I didn't make it to my aunt's funeral, and that was disappointing, but this morning my personal scripture study was filled with very positive thoughts... I love the gospel... I love my husband and children... I love life.

No comments: