Wednesday, April 15

windy spring...

Honestly I can't ever remember in 15 years of living here through weather of all kinds, a spring that was so windy... even considering the general & normal windy-ness of our area... this year has been over the top WINDY... almost every day... I am immensely tired of the wind... I guess that is why last night I started dreaming of living in a wind free area... I refined the dream as the night aged to a tropical hut... in a sheltered lagoon... Bora Bora would do...

or a very private luxury cruise liner... lol...


Hubby's allergies have been worse this year because of the wind... mine, for some reason, not so much... that is highly unusual... personally I will take that small benefit as a HUGE plus...

Now back to that calm and peaceful Bora Bora dream, I think I will add a waiter offering pink lemonade....... at least while the wind blows outside, here in my real life world... ;)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's been windy here as well. I'm actually growing weary of the wind chimes constantly tinkling in the boisterous Boise breezes!

Shelley said...

Thanks for your oomment on my blog site and also I had to tell you since reading and discussing wind blowing issues, last night, we had wind that rattle the trees pretty well.

Now, the pollen is stirred up so much, I can't breathe. Jared's having a tough time as well. Mucinex to the rescue!

I'm enjoying reading your blog.

Shelley

~pollyanna said...

Bonnie, when we moved here from UT I gave up on hanging the few I own... They are in a small box in the top of a closet waiting now for a different place... I haven't given up on their cheerful tinkling... I love wind chimes, but I learned during the first year here that the wind blows too gusty all year long...

Shelly, I read your blog consistently and really enjoy your wise "down home" style of writing... so often you make me laugh at myself, which is ALWAYS a good thing...