Saturday, December 13

Christmas movies in a box...

Seasonal favorites galore to watch... These are are a few of my suggestions for true classics in case anyone missed them...

The Bishop's Wife [1947]

Blossoms in the Dust [1941]

Holiday Affair [1949]

Holiday Inn [1942]

Miracle On 34th Street (1947)

Boys' Town
[1938]

Christmas in Connecticut [1945]

Note: there are sooooo many more than this that I have seen and liked enough to buy... my collection of "classics" is extensive, and holiday classics are a specific draw...many of the ones I like the best are not well known at all...

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hey I watched part of "The Bishop's Wife" late one night here recently. Sometimes it is good to sit down and watch an old classic movie.

Tim said...

What a minute.....no "Its a Wonderful Life" or "White Christmas".....or even "A Christmas Story"???? Come on Nedra........where's your Christmas spirit?
:) My best to you and your husband, your in our prayers!