Saturday, December 27

do you???

I have a question... Do you "do" New Years resolutions? No matter the answer I would like to know why you feel that way?

Personally, I don't call them resolutions but I do set goals for myself for the next year, and I keep track of how I did... I am in the process of reviewing my 2008 goals and setting goals for 2009... In discussing the idea with a couple online friends through email recently I got to wondering about this practice...

I discovered I have a few friends that are on either "extreme side" of the idea of yearly resolutions/goals... I was thinking before that a lot of my friends were more middle of the road on this topic, like me... making goals and trying to complete them, but not beating themselves up over unfinished ones... but now I wonder... it seems I was wrong, maybe... at least about the way most of the people I call friends think of goals.

I know that quite a few that read my blog only use email to share online, so feel free to let me know what you think, that way... I am really intersted in what you think, and why...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm pro resolutions for myself. I'm a go-with-the-flow kind of person, and setting a few resolutions gives me a direction to pursue, even if it only works for a few months.