Friday, August 1

it's AUGUST......

I mean, it's REALLY August... Where did the last YEAR go??? This time last year Son1 and Sweetee were just dating, Princess Bride was in school and planning her future a little different than she is living right now... Son2 was just starting his last year of HS... I was still working and hubby and I had way more than 6 months to wait until our 2nd honeymoon cruise (although technically we never had a first honeymoon...)

The first of August 2007 was a monumental time for our family... The whole last year has brought about so many changes in our nuclear family it is strange for me to contemplate in a way... good changes for the most part... but definitely VERY different than most of the family imagined...

The one thing that hasn't changed is that my health is irritating... I had hoped that not working would make a bigger difference in the way it responded to treatment... but all that has really changed on that front is that we now have lousy health insurance that covers almost NOTHING! (an even bigger irritant!)

But, don't mind me... it's only August...

No comments: