Tuesday, November 25

playing the game in earnest...

my gratitude list is HUGE this morning... First and foremost I am grateful for the mercy of the Lord in protecting hubby through this accident. Accordingly we understand the many miracles that have already touched us in the last 36 hours... I am so grateful for my children's help and for the out pouring of love and support we have recieved. thanks to everyone that have messaged our family. I am so grateful for ways to stay connected in a hospital environment, which can be a real challenge. between my kindle and cell phone we have been able to get help requests and info in and out. right now sleep for hubby while waiting for surgery is the order of the day... I am holding my own... again, thanks to everyone... especially family, friends and hubby's work associates that have picked up the pieces that we can't...

3 comments:

Beefche said...

I'm so glad to hear that it isn't more serious. It's going to stink for him to be helped by so many others (including co-workers). But remind him that it's time for him to supply the ability for others to be blessed through service.

Hang in there! Take care of yourself too, as it can be exhausting to go to the hospital each day and care for him when he gets home. Don't hesitate to ask others for help (and it sounds like you're doing that). God bless your family.

Bonnie said...

If you guys are in Phoenix, you're a long way from home. I hope you are comfortable, Polly, those hospital rooms aren't the coziest.

Megan said...

*hugs* We'll be praying for him! And you!