Saturday, November 1

Love song for my hubby... Fly Me to the Moon...

I'll just bet that YOU did not know that November was the month of love, huh? Well it is...... no... a lot of people think that, but February is just a love-month-wanna-be. November is the month in which we got married and so every year it becomes the month of love and we spend the whole month remembering, and reminding each other of all the great times together... Anyone following this blog who is squeamish about this topic, might want to just stay away till next month... (actually 2008 has been a sort of longer version of our yearly reminders in the month of November, as we have been jointly celebrating all year long, our 25th anniversary...)

With that in mind... I grew up having an appreciation for Frank Sinatra's voice and schmaltz... But I especially learned to love the style and flare of the golden oldie songs of yore, through his music, not just his voice and songs... My mom liked his voice and she had more than one of his records... I remembered listening to beautiful love songs as a young girl, and hoping someday to have someone feel about me the way those songs sung about, and now I have someone that treats me like I always wanted to be treated... Like his world... So with that in mind I want to dedicate this video to hubby... (the Bellagio Fountains aren't half bad either...)

I want to tell him that I love him, and that I appreciate him... more today than yesterday and a TON more yesterday than 25 years ago... and also to tell him that I know I will love him and appreciate him forever and through into eternity, because when I am with him I am just so stinking happy that "I" want to sing my little heart out....! How's that for schmaltz?

*FWIW, I am not that great a singer... be glad I am letting Frankie do the singing...*


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Happy anniversary month to a couple of sweethearts.