Friday, October 31

water... a blessing...

For me this day every year is not a great day... I personally do not care for the holiday that most people celebrate today... and so I thought I would write about something I CAN celebrate...

WATER...

I mean, just think about it... that refreshing wonder-fluid that can make you feel like you just hit the mother load on a hot day in a place like AZ... OK, maybe I am weird... but I really do love water... and it's not really everywhere... So I suppose it could be said that it is because I live in a place that sees little of it falling from the skies normally, that I love it so much...??? (Though this year we had a good deal, for us...) I guess it doesn't really matter... but it's just that I like the sight, sound, feel, taste and the smell of water... and I thought I would mention it...

Truly one of the great blessings of our beautiful world...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I agree. Water is cool! ... unless it's tepid or hot.