Sunday, January 11

feasting on the Sabbath...

I will not be making it to church this morning... I am too unsteady. Just making it to the bathroom is enough challenge... today... The anemia is back into the "cautious" ranges... so, I will follow my doctor's orders... stay down... drink my allotted fluids... take my medications like a good little invalid... [insert chuckling] and work on reading the SS/RS lessons for my own edification...

The really good new is that I will still get seriously fed by the spirit today even though I have to miss sacrament meeting... I am planning on watching the CES fireside with President Thomas S. Monson, live, right from the comfort of my bed... (and I can rewatch it on demand as many times as I need to in order to compensate for falling asleep at the drop of hat...) Isn't technology wonderful?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yes, it is wonderful, wonderful to me.

~pollyanna said...

Pres Monson gave a GREAT message... I have listened to it twice...

I feel I very much needed his message, being in the "school" of life, as it were...