Saturday, January 17

look ma... no braces...

Hubby sees the doctor on Monday, but has already been exercising on the elliptical for a week without the braces... this is allowed... the exercise is a controlled movement, and he takes it in stages... 20 minute cycles seem to work the best... He puts either a movie in or listens to music, podcasts, or books...

He is going to ask the doctor about returning to work earlier than expected... he has more faith in that being allowed than I do... but we'll see...

I am very glad that he is doing so well... I am proud of him for working so hard to get strong again and for being so willing to follow orders and get "really" well... it's just that now that light is at the end of the tunnel I worry a bit that he is pushing... Not that I know anything about THAT! [insert laughter here!]

No comments: