Thursday, January 8

Polly sings the blues...

I started out at 6 am after a very restless night, having a blue day... I definitely woke up on the crabby side of the bed... but I finally got a clue and started reading my scriptures... (thanks to an online friend that teamed up with me, and has helped me get motivated to finally start a new personal study schedule for 2009...)

That lead to morning prayer which lead me to think about a couple family names that I need to look into more closely, to see if I can connect a possible source that was forwarded to me by another researcher a few weeks ago.

This was just the "think" I needed to pull me out of my doll-drum... a project in a field that I love... (well that and a few Maxine jokes can't hurt...) You know... I may just be feeling a case of "family-file genealogy-wallowing" coming on... he he... I suppose I really should feel bad about the dishes that won't get done today... on the other hand hubby will probably be up to handling that chore, and he is always wanting to help out more around here anyway... Then maybe I can pull him in... to join me for some "research wallowing" too...

No comments: