Sunday, March 1

feasting on the Sabbath...

This last week has brought me through a few lows... and I have been profoundly grateful for the gospel while I have been living through them...

My understanding is not perfect, but it is solid... I am grateful for the Savior's Atonement... I know that He loves me... imperfect and weak as I am... and even when I feel unworthy of that love, I DO know that He loves me... and I know that I can show my love for Him by loving others as He loves me...

I publicly express my love for my family... I have been very grateful for their support and love of me.

I share this with them and anyone else that cares to view it as wise counsel from the Lord, through one of His servants:



This second video touched me deeply and I wanted to remind those that I love to reach outside themselves to lift each others burdens... and then maybe reach outside that place and touch those who they do not even know perhaps... this is the way that we find the greatest joy and happiness in our own lives... it's not the things we give to others that are of greatest worth... the simple kindnesses we show are of the greatest value... when we listen for help from the Lord, we will know the kind of gifts to give... I really need to remember this lesson...



*As a side note, I have decided that March is going to be a whole month of finding JOY!

1 comment:

Nikki Warren said...

Thank you for the comment, I thought the talk was for me, but i guess that is how Heavenly Father can touch so many lives from one simple talk. We all find one thing that reaches out and grabs us.