Friday, March 13

loving a family...

This last week I have been concentrating on some personal improvement efforts, specifically relating to the focus of my efforts in supporting my family better. As children grow up and become adults a parent's roll changes so drastically... but being a parent doesn't stop, and in some ways being the parent of adult children is harder than I imagined it...

Because the desire of my heart is to have my family unit preserved forever I have spent a lot of time recently on my knees in their behalf... I find it easier to pray for others... but in this case I am also praying for myself because eternity without my children and hubby won't be complete... they are the most important people in my life... I am trying to express that better in my words and actions.

No comments: