Tuesday, March 31

....out like a lion...???

March is often windy in our part of the state... The last week has been WINDY... very windy...

I am looking forward to April because it is usually a calmer month (weather wise) here, but there are other reasons too... I spent most of March recovering from surgery so it wasn't much fun, at least some of that time... I am feeling so much stronger now, and certainly in less pain... that is for sure... For all those reasons April feels like more than just spring... it feels like a fresh start...

I will also mention Son2 and Sweetee just bought and moved into their first house... happy days and new starts in their lives too...

On this last day of March I feel like maybe I deserve a beautiful, peaceful, happy April... Here's to a beautiful spring and gentle, peaceful days...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So glad you're feeling better! I'm looking forward to a spiritual feast this weekend at conference too.