Monday, March 23

I actually LIKE my dentist...

I went to the dentist today... I like Dr. D so much... and his hygienist... well, she is the BEST in the world... Our family started going to this dentist almost 4.5 years ago, and I have gone all that time without a single cavity... so if we can just keep anymore teeth from breaking in half for no reason at all I'll be really, really happy! (That has only happened once in the last 5 years but I happened 4 times in 3 years with the dentist before him... whom I REALLY did not like anyway... and the kids HATED the old dentist, he was not at all kid friendly... but he was the only one that accepted our insurance back then...)

I was never a fan of dentists from the time I was a young person needing braces (which I wore for 3 years and hated...) but I realized today as I was sitting in the chair that I was completely relax and the whole cleaning/check up process was a breeze!

Now if only trips to the doctor were this uneventful... [chuckling]

1 comment:

talitha said...

You like your dentist???

You really ARE a nutty woman!