Saturday, September 20

another temple trip...

Wow... high five ME, okay?!?!?!?!?!?

I got a chance to go to the temple twice, in 2 days. Yesterday afternoon I rode to Mesa with Princess Bride (she was going down to meet Sir Knight for the weekend,) and we decided that it would be fun to go to the temple, just the two of us, before SK got into town. There is nothing like spending a little quality time with your child, no matter what the circumstances. I got the chance to take a trip to the temple with Son1 right before his mission, just us, as well... it's a great experience, and I highly recommend it.

Anyway... what brought this opportunity up in the first place was that Son1 & Sweetee had invited me to go with them today, since they were going... but a trip all in one day is really hard for me energy wise, so I went down yesterday with PB, we had a girls day/evening together... I stayed the night at my cousin's home and had a nice visit (PB of course stayed with SK, at his parent's home in Mesa...) Then I went to the temple this morning with Son1 & Sweetee, and came home with them after stopping for lunch... What a great weekend so far... Even though I missed hubby (because he was working, for the most part, during my adventure...) I am still so glad I got to go... I needed the lift. Now I am worn OUT~!

No comments: