Sunday, September 7

comfort and HOPE...

Tonight... Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles spoke to the Young Adults of the church... I listened to this message of comfort and hope as it was streaming online... PLEASE to any within the realm of my message... take time to hear his words... and open your heart...

I cannot express in my own words how this address to my young adult children, both married and single... has directly answered some prayers I have been supplicating the Lord with...

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Polly, I listened to Elder Holland's inspiring message. It made me almost grateful to experience some of my trials, not all, but some. It gives me an opportunity to prove my faithfulness to Him, and to try to become or remain charitable to what feels like persecutors.
Do you know if a text version of the message is, or will be, available? I took notes, but the broadcast cut out quite often and left me guessing at certain points. I'm off to do my homework now...read sections 121, 122, and 123 of the D&C. Thank you so much for the link!

~pollyanna said...

Bonnie, transcripts for previous CES Firesides are posted in many languages as PDF files... those are available on the church site all the way back to 2001... so I would expect this one to be available at some point, but I have no clue how soon... I plan to keep checking as I want this one in my PDA to carry with me and keep close, always... If I see anything I will shoot you an email.