Monday, September 22

meet a meany...

Don't you just hate it when you say or write something mean...? Even when it's not quite intentional...? And though you kind of know that you shouldn't... you still give in to temptation... I sure dislike that weakness...

Recently I made a comment somewhere... It was deleted, and that is fine... in fact, it's better that way... even though I believe to some extent what I wrote... after giving it more thought I admit it was mean... So if anyone read it... I apologize... I was not trying to be intentionally mean... I was however mean because I actually thought it and put it in words... later I thought about how mean it would sound to those whose lives are very different from mine... and I was mad at myself for not controlling my hands...

I don't like being a meany...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Polly, I know exactly what you mean. I do it too. Later I feel awful, and wish I could delete it from peoples' memories. It makes me a lot more willing to forgive other people when they say something in the heat of a bad moment because I'm hoping people will forgive me!