Tuesday, September 30

honesty...

WHAT a drag... I am sharing this because someone I respect, admire, and care about asked that I be honest with friends that don't know yet, and care about me... I am having some more health issues. Okay, there... I said it... Happy now???

I have been having some female problems associated with menopause for over a year now... and I have become anemic... but not just a little anemic, lately... I keep passing out... I will probably be having a hysterectomy in the next little while (this is actually something we are hoping for... because it would solve a couple related issues for me...)

Anyway, now you know... probably more than you wanted to... huh?

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Honesty is the best policy they always say...

Female problems? Hey, most of us (who are female) have been there and if we haven't, we probably will some day so don't worry about sharing that little tidbit. I certainly have had my fair share of them.
(If you don't believe me, just ask my husband ;)

I just hope you get to feeling better soon.

Melinda said...

Wow, yeah, random passing out is definitely a health problem worth worrying about. I've been slightly anemic, just to the point of fatigue. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

To reply to the question you left on my blog about which Georgette Heyer novel to start with, I really liked both "Cotillion" and "The Nonesuch". I've read four, and those were my two favorites. The slang in them is hard to understand at first, but after a few chapters, I started to get the hang of it. Happy reading!