Sunday, September 14

I've been traveling...

Last Wednesday Princess Bride and I went to the town where she and Sir Knight are moving... He is already working there... She is spending her time the next few weeks packing and getting everything ready to move... she is still working here... and since their lease is up in Oct... with Sir Knight staying with a cousin that works for the same company, as a temporary arrangement... financially it makes sense not to rent two places at once... I guess it is beside the fact that they haven't found a place yet...

Anyway, earlier in the week when Princess Bride decided to go down for a few extra days and the weekend... to do some job and house hunting... I tagged along so that I could visit my Aunt and some cousins, that also live in the same town...

We had a great trip and it was somewhat productive... PB still had to leave her beloved hubby behind... they dislike that separation, of course... so that was not great... But I believe they are a bit closer to finding some place to live... that process is always a challenge...

The good news is that now the time is closer to the day they will be together all the time again (have to look at the bright side, no...???) Not to mention, SK and PB have a temple trip planned for this next weekend (meeting halfway in the middle)... and Sir Knight's is having a birthday bash with his family over next weekend as well...

Okay... so the next big news flash is that hubby and I really, REALLY... REALLLLLLLLY... missed each other... And actually that part was terrible... I found myself at an embarrassingly odd loss without hubby to use as my sounding board for ideas that I am unsure of... so, maybe I won't do another longish discovery trip without him...? I really like him around me all the time, and he says he likes me around him too... :-D

By the way... "how???"... you ask, "did I post while traveling???" I pre-dated the posts for the last couple days, so that they posted while I was gone... I learned that little trick from a daily blogging enthusiast that I read. She splits up her long life-journal type posts, even though she only writes once weekly... I should splits my thoughts up a bit more... maybe???

No comments: