Thursday, September 4

when all else fails...

...get on your knees... This idea isn't new to me, but I guess I needed a new reminder...

I suspect it's my own fault for thinking that things were going pretty good... that the family was coming of age and with it... a season of peace and joy, and a little motherly respite... I suppose I should have known, really... or figured on a new challenge...

So here I am back on my knees again praying for help and understanding... and trying to find my PollyAnna soul...

2 comments:

Beefche said...

It's so difficult to feel good in our lives and then have something happen to challenge that good feeling. I've learned that it is during these times that I begin to understand what it means to have faith.

~pollyanna said...

so true... We will overcome some day... while being eternally grateful for the Savior's love...