Wednesday, October 1

I have an important link to share!!!

I am not terribly keen on writing about politics... but please read this blog post regarding a Common Sense Fix [click here]... If you feel so inclined let your friends know that there are better ideas out there than the government borrowing MORE money, at a time when most American are already taxed to their limits... Yes we need to do something about the financial world but let's be reasonable... My friend has posted some very reasonable ideas... so I will let his words speak... ~PA

2 comments:

Michael Larsen said...

Thsnks for the link, PollyAnna. To be clear, these are *not* my ideas, and this is not my crusade, but I do support it and I agree with most of the suggestions being made. Please contact your representatives in congress and make your voices known.

~pollyanna said...

Wasn't it your idea to pray for calm and reason??? I think that make a lot of sense too!

We have seen variations on these themes... however it is scary how some people just think throwing money at a problem will solve it... Reminds me of the CA education solutions... We have seen how THAT has not worked...