Thursday, October 9

dating... [our style]

Hubby is such a GREAT sport...

Last night and tonight he is off... so yesterday after a good long nap for him during the morning and early afternoon... we watched a couple movies and ate snack-y leftovers stuff... enjoyed the chance to actually sleep at the same time... and then this morning we went to the store (I ran out of energy about half way through and he had to practically carry me home... ugh!) We got a Costco pizza for lunch, rested... both took a break to do some email (actually he's been reading to me from his computer about all the stupid decisions that congress has made over the last 10 years... when Pres Hinckley was telling US to get out of debt and live within our means, and we have been doing that... I am writing this...) now we are going to watch another movie this afternoon while we both probably fall asleep... [wink]

Even before our mid week date began he brought me some beautiful red roses the other day when I was feeling so blue without having talked to me that morning... and a card that made me cry it was so perfectly wonderful... So often life feels so completely lopsided to me... Hubby keeps saying that he is happy and enjoys our time together, no matter what my limitations are... and you know... he is such great date... I am so very blessed... and today despite some energy issues (in that I have none...) I am completely and totally happy... he says he is happy... I caulk all this happiness up to trying to our best to be in love and work together... I am convinced that marriages can't fail when you are BOTH working hard, no matter how ugly things might be within the peripheral areas of a relationship.

Okay, back to our date... I wonder if hubby would be interested in popcorn for dinner...???

No comments: