Friday, October 17

how lovely...

During spring break one year... (March of 2002) Son1 went on a Young Men's camp out with the bishop of our ward and some other leaders... I was looking through those pictures a few days ago and really noticed for the first time, I think... these beautiful landscapes he snapped... These are raw photos, absolutely no touch up or fixing was done to them... The location is near Tucson, AZ. Most of the pictures show a group having a lot of fun and being "boys". But these photos are just so lovely... I thought I would share how truly beautiful our state is...

So many people miss that beauty...

2 comments:

Beefche said...

Those are so beautiful! I love God's natural creations.

I like to think we had a hand in creating this world. Whenever I'm around something beautiful, I think I helped to create it. When I'm at the ocean, I helped come up with the thought of waves crashing. When I see the autumn colors of the Midwest, I'm convinced I suggested red as a color. When I'm around the mountains, I'm sure I gave some direction on where to place the peak.

~pollyanna said...

What a fascinating idea. I like the concept, and it certainly sounds like my idea of a loving Father that wants to teach us all we need to know.