Tuesday, October 7

...just get UP already!

There are times that I wonder... how did I work all those years... how did I make my body perform day after day... week after week... month after month...???

The last few weeks have been so bad for me, physically... I know I will pull out eventually, but I feel weak and vulnerable today. My brain feels tired from the struggle of crawling out of bed in pain and not getting the relief I need from the pain medication available to me, days have turned into weeks...

I have decided that today will be a "mental health day". One of those days that I sometimes needed to take while I was working...

Let's see... where is my Cary Grant DVD selection..................???

3 comments:

Michael Larsen said...

Hoping you feel better soon.

May I recommend "Arsenic and Old Lace"? :)

Tim said...

Everyone needs a mental health day every now and again......DO IT!! We'll keep you in our prayers!!

Bonnie said...

I don't know, arsenic may not leave you feeling much better. Oh! you meant the movie. I hope it worked, and tomorrow's a better day!