Wednesday, October 29

packing...

I really don't like packing... I always forget things... The lists of what to take gets longer and longer every day... [giggle] I used to blame the kids for all the stuff we took on trips, but I have discovered that hubby and I are just as bad when it comes to the things we seem to need when we are traveling. (No wonder I am a homebody...)

And before you can even get the packing done, the laundry has to be caught up... oh and I can't leave the house a mess, so there is extra housework to do, right...??? It's just not as easy as it sounds when you start planning a road trip or vacation... This is why I think I have come to dislike packing.

I am accepting volunteers for the job... the pay is lousy... but I will share this week's soups... [wink]

1 comment:

Beefche said...

You're on. I don't mind packing at all. It's the unpacking that gets me. I still have my little carryon packed with my stuff from my Friday flight. It'll get unpacked soon....since I have to pack it again for another flight in a week.